Crystallography being a major business nowadays, there are lots of science and engineering journals that publish crystallography. But of course, this falls under the heading of … theory …
- The American Chemical Society’s Journal of the ACS is their flaghip journal.
- The American Chemistry Society publishes Chemistry of Materials, which publishes “fundamental research.”
- Springer’s Communications in Mathematical Physics casts a very wide net.
- Two journals in mathematical chemistry are Springer’s Journal of Mathematical Chemistry and the University of Kragujevac’s MATCH : Communications in Mathematical and in Computer Chemistry.
- Nature’s Nature Chemistry is broadly interested in chemistry.
- Elsevier’s Physica B (Condensed Matter) wants the physics to be “properly discussed,” while Physica E (Low-dimensional Systems and Nanostructures) is interested in tiny objects.